Terms and Conditions
- Bookings can be made in our shop, by phone or email.
- After booking details and conditions are accepted by both parts, a non refundable deposit of 30% of the total amount is required to secure your reservation.
- When making a deposit/payment by bank transfer you must state the e-mail address or the name you used for the booking so we can easily identify who is it from.
- Deposits are used by us to enter into the contractual arrangements on your behalf and are non refundable.
- If the booking is made by email, you will receive our bank details to make the deposit. Bank transfer is the only method we accept when booking from abroad.
- When you make the deposit you agree to accept all these conditions and when we accept your booking we agree to carry out our obligations.
- When we get the deposit in our account, a email and invoice will be sent to you.
- The size of the groups are usually not bigger than 7 riders but in our bigger van we may take bigger groups.
- AGE: to make a booking you must be 18 years or over. Under 18 years old riders must be authorized by Parents or legal guardians to participate on our tours/rentals.
- INVOICING: If you need the deposit or payment invoice to be issued for each individual of your group, you must inform us and provide the correct names.
- We strongly advise you not to incur any non-refundable incidental expenses, e.g. flights, before we have secured your booking with us.
- We don’t offer bike storage in our shop due to limited space. Please make sure that if you book your own accommodation you book allows you to safely store your bike.
- The balance must be payed in full before your first tour/rental starts in cash or by bank transfer.
- If you need to cancel 1 or more tours you get a refund of 70% of the cost of the tour for that day as long as you inform us by 17:30 of the previous riding day by email.
- If you paid a deposit but didn’t manage to travel to Madeira then your deposit is kept in credit for a future visit with no date restriction as long you inform us 96 hours before your arrival when you have accommodation booked with us and 48 hours when you have only tours booked. If you have a last minute flight cancelled or diverted and don’t manage to visit on the arranged dates then your deposit is kept in credit for a next visit.
- By failing to pay the balance before the start of your tour/rental, we reserve the right to cancel your tour and no deposit refund will be made.
- Payments can be made in cash in our shop or by bank transfer.
- It’s not possible to pay a deposit or balance with a credit card, PayPal or other similar online payments company.
- To pay the deposit or your balance you can use online money transfer services like wise.com and also bank to bank transfer. Please put the name you used when you booked so we can identify the sender.
- When making a bank transfer, proof of payment is required.
AMENDMENTS AND CANCELLATIONS BY CLIENT
- If you are the first among other clients to make a deposit to secure your place, we stop selling that place. Cancelling your tour will leave an empty place that we could have sold. That is why we don’t refund deposits if you cancel.
- If you cancel a booking because of illness, injury, uncomfortable weather conditions or mechanical problems on your own bike, you will get no deposits refunded but you can get 70% back of the cost of that day if you let us know you will not ride by 17:30 of the previous day by email.
- You can’t transfer the credit you got for the day you canceled to another person.
- If you would like to change riding days after your tours have started, you must send us a email to check availability.
AMENDMENTS AND CANCELLATIONS BY US
- We will always try our best to avoid delays, cancelling or amending a trip, however, we reserve the right to change the itinerary advertised for any booking, at any time and for any reason, such as adverse weather conditions, forestry operations and other seasonal activities.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel any of the tours if the published minimum group size is not reached. In this case you will get a full refund. We accept no liability for compensation beyond this refund.
- In the event of circumstances that force us to cancel a trip you will be offered an alternative trip, or a full refund of any deposit or prepayment you have made.
- We are not liable for any additional expenses you incur through cancellation, amendments or unforeseen delays in circumstances where cancellation is due to external events outside our reasonable control. You will get a full refund in this case.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK
- It is fundamental that you accept certain activities such as mountain biking can be hazardous and may involve elements of risk, and that you take personal responsibility for your own actions.
- We take no responsibility for damage, death or injury caused to you or by you as a result of participation.
- You must at all times participate within your own ability and always wear approved safety equipment, a Mountain Bike helmet, knee and elbow pads.
- You must confirm that you are fit to participate in your chosen activity and that you have informed us of any medical conditions affecting your participation in the activity.
BIKE RENTAL AGREEMENT
- You agree that you are fully responsible for the bike.
- You agree to provide FREERIDE MADEIRA the correspondent safety deposit for the rented bike/s,
- €100 or €150 per bike when you rent only (not tours).
- When you book a tour with a rental bike you are responsible for damages caused by crashes or bad landings after jumps and you agree to pay for such damages.
- When you only rent a bike, you agree to pay for any damage caused to the bike whilst it is in your care, even if damage cost is higher than the safety deposit. Should the bike be stolen
- whilst in your care you will be required to pay for reimbursing FREERIDE MADEIRA for the original price of the bike plus accessories provided.
- Bikes are maintained on a daily basis. It is the responsibility of the client to check the bike at the store BEFORE setting out on any ride.
- Clients are advised to take out adequate insurance to cover themselves.
- We offer personal accident insurance for an extra payment.
- No bicycle insurance is available.
- I am voluntarily participating in this tour with the knowledge of the numerous risks and dangers involved, or any other actions, omissions, or conditions outside the control of the company.
- I agree to be responsible for my own welfare and assume all of the above risks, including those known and unknown to me.
- I expressly release, discharge and hold harmless forever Freeride Madeira, their owners, employees, affiliated entities, employees, agents, representatives, associates,
- volunteers, successors and assigns from and against any liability, actions, causes of actions, debts, suits, claims and demands of any and every kind and nature whatsoever which I now have or which may hereafter arise out of or in connection with my tour or participation in the activities arranged for me by the company.
- I agree that the terms of this agreement shall serve as a complete release and express assumption of risk for myself, all members of my family and all minors traveling with me.
- We reserve the right to update and/or alter these terms and conditions at any time.
- It is your responsibility to be familiar with these terms and conditions.
IF YOU USE WISE.COM PLEASE BE SURE PUT YOUR NAME AS REFERENCE FOR THE TRANSFER
MBMI – FREERIDE MADEIRA LDA
Address: Rua Simplício Passos de Gouveia, Porto Mare nº 21, Loja B 9004-565 Funchal.
Tax/NIF: 510 571 930
BANK: BANCO COMERCIAL PORTUGUÊS, S.A. (BCP MILLENNIUM)
NIB: 0033 0000 4543 3421 2430 5
IBAN: PT50 0033 0000 4543 3421 2430 5
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0000045433421243
BIC SWIFT CODE: BCOMPTPL
Bank address: Praça D. João I, 28, 4000-295 Porto
You can use wise.com for the bank transfer or a bank to bank transfer.